Sunday, September 12, 2010

blog blog blog = blah blah blah?

First I must say I love Pandora Mormon Tabernacle Choir channel. Best songs ever!

Next I have to say that next week can't get here soon enough! We are going to Chattanooga to meet the babes we are hoping to adopt. I am so nervous and my patience, or lack there of, is starting to show. As if it hasn't already. I have this problem with waiting, always have, always will. I had a doctor tell me once that I'm a control freak. I wouldn't go that far but I like control. That's why it has been such a hard road coming to the place where I totally rely on the Father in all things.

We have found an attorney that is going to be most helpful. He actually took the time to call me back, not knowing for sure whether we would hire him, and talk me through the entire process. We will hire him. He is the most affordable and thankfully the one I get a good feeling about.

I already know it's going to be so hard to leave next weekend. I am so looking forward to it but I am really nervous! Mostly about the girls. I am praying they feel the same about me as I do them. What a blessing this whole process has been.

And that's it. My brain is not functioning properly today.

Wow! No spelling errors today. Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!! How exciting! I've been wondering about the latest news. Good luck and lots of prayers to your family!

    ReplyDelete