Thursday, November 19, 2009

Heavenly Father really loves me and is always looking out for me. He knows my heart and He knows the struggles I will endure before they arrive. I can't imagine how heartbreaking it must be for Him to see us, love us and want the best for us, yet still know what is coming and the heartache it will cause.

I know that through the atonement of Jesus Christ I have become a stronger person and I rely more completely on the Lord in my daily life. I am so grateful for my family and friends and for the strength they are to me. I know that in the end these trials of life will all somehow make sense and that right now they don't need to make sense. All that matters, all that I need to know is that Heavenly Father has it all under control.

Somehow that makes unbearable much better.

1 comment: