Monday, August 30, 2010

Trying my hand and eye at photography

Great moment of stillness in time
Add caption
Cozumel
It was SO HUGE!
This is next to the street in Cozumel
These are all over the streets. It was awesome!
This was the bit of beach we got in Cozumel. It was on the side of the road.
We actually had to pay for this but the guy said it was for a good bird cause. Cool nonetheless. 
The bird had already eaten my earring and was proceeding to eat my clip.
The water was gorgeous.
Looks like a map of clouds.
I see a hurricane. Anyone else?
The clouds are so fluffy out there.
This is what we came home to in Tampa. 
So peaceful in the middle of the Gulf.
Of course, Donnie took this one. I can't take credit. It's pretty amazing though.
This is in Birmingham behind the Chick-fil-a on the way home from the Temple. Hilarious! We actually turned around to take a picture of it.
Josey feet and can you guess what kind of feet?
Wave
All the so far girl cousins. Can't wait to add the others.

Gorgeous sunset.


The waves actually made the picture look like this. just kidding.

this is one of the best pictures I've ever taken.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you had a blog! I don't have any name suggestions though

    ReplyDelete