Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Come what dreams

So a few nights ago I had this marvelous dream about all my girls being together. We had three the two angels we are biting nails off waiting to hear about and our sweetness Josey. It was a fantastic dream. We were a happy family. We were playing and eating dinner and normal family things. It's really hard to have their picture in my mind. I'm so grateful that I don't remember there names. I'm sure that my mind blocked it out so I wouldn't get too attached. But, who am I kidding, I love them already and can't remember their names. I so care about what happens to them and I am praying good things will come in their lives.

Then last night I had a dream that the call came and it was in the other direction. I heard so clearly in my dream "they are going to the ***'s." I was so sad I actually woke up and looked around. I know that these darling girls will go to the family they are meant for I am just praying that it will be the best for them. It's amazing how we can love what we don't have just by loving the idea of them. I have no doubt that if we are blessed with these two girlies we will and already do love them as our own.

It's amazing the blessings that come from making the decision to adopt. I truly believe Heavenly Father allows our brains to remember and forget things to help us on our journey. I never knew that until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment