Friday, October 2, 2009

I hope to gain from my 30 day read of the Book of Mormon a solid and unshakable testimony of the scriptures and the gospel in my life. It is my prayer that I will stand shameless before the Lord at the great day when He will come again. I know that if we do everything we can to live the gospel then satan has NO power over us and will lose His ability to effect me in my life. I find the negative thoughts creep in from time to time about whether we really will have more children. But as I was reading today I realized that if I have the faith and 100% believe that we WILL have a child then I WILL have a child. I KNOW that I will be pregnant this month. No if ands or buts. I just will. I have been prompted throughout the last few months to come to this point in my life. I am so grateful that I have made a commitment to read the BOM in 30 days. I'm so grateful that it is going to give me the faith I need to Know with a surety that I WILL be pregnant this month and the blessings will abound. Not because I deserve them but because and only because the Lord loves me and I am doing EVERYTHING I can to follow His will. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life. Blessings truly come when we least expect it. I believe, though, that we least expect it because we feel completely full and in NEED of nothing because we are doing what we can to live the gospel. It's amazing that we give a tiny bit and receive so much in return. It really all does come from the Lord.



No comments:

Post a Comment