Sunday, September 27, 2009

I hope you watched.

I'm sure that all of you are girls and I hope that all of you were able to see the Relief Society broadcast last night. It was phenomenal. Yesterday was an extremely spirtiual day. Now I get the missionary experience. First we went to the primary activity, the mini mtc. The primary did a great job. Then we went to a baptism. I was able to witness the spirit testifying and the person receiving that testimony right as she was being baptized. It was an incredible thing to witness. The spirit was incredibly strong at that meeting and I hope that she and her son will both find joy in enduring to the end. Then we had the broadcast and dinner before. It was fun to be without any kids and to just enjoy the time as sisters and friends. I'm so grateful to be a member of this church. Every decision I have made since January 2002 has been because of the gospel and I couldn't be happier or more blessed for it. I'm grateful that I made the decision to attend last nights meeting. The Lord is at work on this earth and He will not lose this war. It's a great time to be alive and see the gospel in action. We have a prophet on this earth who leads and guides us today. Nothing could be greater.

I have seen signs of Heavenly Father's love all around us. All people really need to do is be ready to look and listen and they too can receive the full love of God. It's an incredibly comforting feeling to be wrapped in His love. Happy sabbath everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't get to be at the meeting, but watched it tonight...I definitely feel uplifted after listening to the inspiring words!

    ReplyDelete