Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Today's thoughts

BORING!!!!! My brain is currently in shut down mode. I'm exhausted for some reason. Oh, wait! It's because I got up at 4 a.m. this morning because I had to get up at 5 a.m. to go run and I was afraid if I went back to sleep I wouldn't got and then I had to be at a friends at 8. Well, the run was COLD and the trip to IKEA as awesome! The only thing that would have made it better is to not have had the kiddos. We put them in the play place thing but they lasted about 30 minutes. Bummer! But they were excellent little girls and listened very well. I got some pretty rockin' stuff! I think I found what I want painted onto my table. hint hint Norma! :) Tonight we are going on a date to the trivia thing at mellow mushroom. YUM!!!! We get pizza!!!!! And Josey is way excited because her favorite babysitter is coming over.

So this is my BORING thoughts for today. Sorry no drama or humor or spiritual thoughts. I'm a dork today.

1 comment:

  1. The trivia was fun and the pizza was sooo good! Fun time!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete