Wednesday, September 16, 2009

the temple

I'm extremely excited to go to the temple tonight. I can't wait to remove myself from the world for a few hours and commune with my Heavenly Father.

Now it's the next morning and it was a marvelous time. Lots of inspiring thoughts and feelings. Definitely need to go back more often. It was really hard to stay awake thought. Not only was I in the quite serenity of the temple but it was the 8 o clock session.

The biggest lesson I learned. Have faith like a little child. Go with the feelings I have been given and don't ask questions. Be patient (obviously not like a little child) and kind and loving and just believe. Don't let the grown up mind take away from the feelings that heavenly Father gives. It was exactly what I needed. That usually happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment