Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A milestone has been reached.

Our little girl, well, big girl, went to the dentist today for the first time! I'm so proud of her. She did awesome! She was up in the chair the first time she was asked and was so proud of her big accomplishment. She got comfortable very quickly.



She was then introduced to the many tools she would be experiencing and was a bit nervous but the sweet lady very quickly calmed her nerves and in no time she was so excited. No tears just that inquisitive look on her face.


And most importantly got to ride the chair up and down. Note the open mouth. She was READY!

Checking her out with the mirror.

Fluoride and last but not least, she came out looking and talking and walking....


LIKE A DUCK!!!!!!!!! QUACK!!!!!!


Seriously though, she did awesome. I was such a first time mom. Had to literally fight back the tears and took a million pictures. I'm such a dork. Oh well, at least it is captured in time and I can put this picture, her duck picture up at her graduation and of course wedding and showers and so many other great places to torture my princess. Just kidding. I've never really been good with pictures so I'm glad I was prepared.

And here are two really cute pictures. Showing off her car seat and snoozing yesterday after being exhausted and run around ragged. Maybe that had something to do with the duck like qualities? Hmmm....



May your dreams this night be as sweet as Josey's.

2 comments: