Sunday, September 13, 2009

Stake conference was awesome! I didn't get much out of it because I was helping a friend with her kiddo's, taking care of my own kiddo and freezing. However, I got more than I get on a usual Sunday.

So away we go..... Please keep hands feet and all objects inside at all times, if one should lose an object or limb, I am not going to be held accountable:)

OK, so the baby thing... Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, everyone is probably sick of hearing about it but it's my life and my blog so there.

Obviously we have been trying yada yada... I have been saying, it's not going to happen this month, no way is it going to happen to me... on and on. Well, of course now with that mentality how can anything good happen really? I guess the fear of getting my hopes up can hold one back, for where there is fear there can be NO faith.

From this day forward I pledge to myself, my family and my Heavenly Father to have faith and KNOW that it WILL happen to me. So the epiphany: Heavenly Father has a baby waiting for us and He has been waiting on ME to be ready, but more importantly waiting for ME to KNOW that He was waiting on me to just BELIEVE it will happen. No doubts, no nothing, just pure faith. It will happen, it will happen, it will happen... I KNOW IT WILL HAPPEN. So why not this month? Why not tomorrow? Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and get a huge FAT BFP! Of course if it is His time, obviously, but it WILL happen and when it does it will be the most wonderful est, more perfectest, most loveliest, most cutest, most handsomest, most adorable st pee stick in the whole wide world!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment