Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wow! Here I am again. If I can figure out how to post a picture then I will of Josey today with straight hair and the letter A she made out of play dough. She did so well today and we had so much fun. We went around the house and found things that started with the letter A. Then she drew pictures of those things. If I can find the camera I will take a picture and post that too. Then we played a fishing game with shapes. That was way fun! Then we dressed up like princesses and did our hair and had a princess ball. It was so much fun! I love spending time with my angel.


And now at the moment Donnie is at Wal Mart getting some snickers YUM and some peppermint for my horendous indigestion that seems to like me a TON right now.

When they get home we are going to play mouse trap and then hopefully bed. Some zzzzzs would be nice. I like those a lot lately too.

1 comment: